LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

A SUP Sticker Making the Rounds

One of the surf shops in Puerto Rico had a number of these stickers made up because of the increasing kookiness of the SUPs in the line-ups - any and all except for the Gas Chambers type breaks - including Tres Palmas. Funny thing is that some of the most notable waveriding related injuries in recent months have been self inflicted by SUP'ers.

Larger Version: http://rodndtube.com/surf/rpts/2009/...zoTheSUPer.gif

Images
    hahaha I love it! i wish we could get some in OCMD, I seen some kooky bastards out there, I dont care if youre just learning or are some old-time master - I just don't like em!

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    hahaha I love it! i wish we could get some in OCMD, I seen some kooky bastards out there, I dont care if youre just learning or are some old-time master - I just don't like em!
    have you tried it?

lol i went into some surf shop when i was there by marias to buy the 413 sticker and i walked out with the 413 sticker and that clown sticker. he said he was the one that drew it up and told me all about it. said its already made it to hawaii cuz there was a reporter in puerto that was from hawaii. seems real popular cant wait to put it up on a sign at the beach that it wont get ripped off of.

Worst trend in ever in surfing. "Hey lets stand on our huge longboards and paddle into waves with an oar."

My god, the things old people will do to stand out....

are u kidding???? who gives a **** about some stupid sticker...wow the things kids will do to show their youth. if you haven't tried an sup you should shut your mouth, if you have been run over by one you can open it. either way its enjoyment for people, in the ocean we ALL SHARE. it also happens to be great for keeping in surf shape when there is little to no swell. personally I prefer normal surfing, but now and then I'll take out the sup....variety is the spice of life...too bad u young no-it-alls haven't been around long enough to handle "the spice". nuff said...now u can go back to collecting stickers, like a bunch of grammar school tools. oh ya and i doubt any of you would say **** to a guy on an sup, as he'd probably beat your ass, so instead u whine about it in a forum. next time u see an sup'r be a man and spout off to him...that is if you're not too busy collecting stickers!!!