LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by pfox View Post
    18 days and ill be in Barbados surfing-with the lack of waves here lately, im afraid my arms are going to get really tired, really quick, but.....ill push through
    you poor thing. I'll try not to cry to much for you when your surfing double overhead crystal clear water before eating and drinking to your hearts content aboard the ship....gaylord

yo P Fox- E.Z. says stop by and I'll give you a surf map of de Bajan coast line- lots of secret spots mon !!

Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    you poor thing. I'll try not to cry to much for you when your surfing double overhead crystal clear water before eating and drinking to your hearts content aboard the ship....gaylord
    Dude- bring me back some rum and brownies and mamas hot sauce !!!

Im going to definantly get some of the lime rum- love that stuff! Question- why did cricha call me gaylord? not very nice

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.

the pawleys island country club

strikes back.

Im going to definantly get some of the lime rum- love that stuff! Question- why did cricha call me gaylord? not very nice
    you gotta try the yellow ( habenero) hot sauce they sell in the airport called 'mamas' - its amazing !!! Surf the 'hotel ' break- can hjave a sweet left and steep drop- lots of fun !!

7. "pray for waves, pray for waves" kook. it has been a pretty bad winter but on those saturdays/sundays when wb gives it 2 logos for knee/waist, you HAVE to paddle out. because 50% of the time u can get some stomach-chest waves if u know the right spots. i've been out when its stomach-chest with 6 other guys 3 or 4 times this winter

just an observation....dont take it personal. that limp-wrist cutback says it all!

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    strikes back.
    still got that job available at the country club if you are interested...hint hint nudge nudge

Cool

Surf4lyfe02, I would never bring your real name into this, that was just low... I am going to wait in the car..

...and you're just jealous because I might as well be ahead of you at that game