LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: cold water

cold water

i havent gone out since begining of january and the water was about 50 degrees, just wanted to know if it makes a huge difference when the water is 40 in like february or if its all the same as long as your in a wetsuit...

Quote Originally Posted by radicalbro1026 View Post
    i havent gone out since begining of january and the water was about 50 degrees, just wanted to know if it makes a huge difference when the water is 40 in like february or if its all the same as long as your in a wetsuit...
    Do you have a methamphetamine problem? Or are you simply clueless? Better wait to Summer radicalbro.

3. idk but i would probably go with the methamphetamine problem...

Colder but its cold either way. Doesnt matter. The air is what sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by wontonwonton View Post
    Colder but its cold either way. Doesnt matter. The air is what sucks.
    true..the windchill is what cuts you down specially when youre not doing **** but waiting...

Call me a kook but if i could afford that H bomb Id be all over it..Id be nice and toasty and I wouldn't be so stiff

6. yea totally always so warm right when you get in but by the end you cant move anymore cuz its so cold, usually cuz water gets in my suit everytime i duck dive

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by radicalbro1026 View Post
    yea totally always so warm right when you get in but by the end you cant move anymore cuz its so cold, usually cuz water gets in my suit everytime i duck dive
    Water's suppossed to get in your suit, maybe not everytime you duck-dive, your suit might be a little big unless you've been surfing bigger waves (East coast? haha). If you paddle around you'll stay warmer, but you'll tire to. Either way,you're gonna get tired from shivering or paddling, I opt for paddling because you stay warm and you'll catch more waves.

Images
    40 is freezing. 50 isn't bad. January and February is bad cause of the wind. Usually the water is warmer... If you got some balls, can make it in a 3/2 with hood boots and gloves for about an hour...