LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/2

3/2

What is the timeframe u think i can get out of a good 3/2 suit
    Last edited by NJBIGBRUDDAH; Feb 2, 2009 at 03:30 AM.

Images
    No, not be fine, you may be a BIT warm, but don't get your hopes up. step it up a few notches and use a 5/4 for sure, or like I do, wear a spring suit under a 3/2.....gets me by

Images
    3/2 in New Jersey goes from May (some years you have to wait until late May) through late October / early November. Where july/aug/sept, you are not going to need it.

About 3 months of the year for New Jersey.

you're using a 3/2 NOW????

3/2

i am only wearing a 3/2 full suit boots gloves and a hood in belmar new jersey.

Images
    Eh just grow a pair. I've done it through Jan-Feb... 1-2 hours. Gets cold... but if you don't get flushed you'll be fine.

7. I used a 3/2 with booties and gloves as late as Dec 29th. Going out there NOW in just a 3/2... props, man.

Images
    All this 3/2 talk and people out there in the winter with them.. I just don't get it. Get yourself a little quiver of suits... its an investment and great one.

Before you go out an buy a suit let me tell you how I saved some money. First, I started working out. Then, with my newly acquired muscles, I killed and skinned a grizzly bear and used the fur as a wetsuit alternative. It's environmentally friendly and straight up badass. So give it some thought

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    All this 3/2 talk and people out there in the winter with them.. I just don't get it. Get yourself a little quiver of suits... its an investment and great one.
    True. Trying to get by with a 3/2 in our area is just retarded.