LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3/2

Images
    Yeah, I don't get why they even do it... I mean everyone is different but how can you NOT be cold let alone enjoy the surf.

WhiskeyMilitia has them on all the time... earlier today they had an XCEL 4/3 for $170. I've seen them cheaper but that's a heck of a deal.

Bought my Rip-Curl 6/5/4 that retails for $400 off there and paid $150.

Images
    I don't got the money for new suits. I'm a college student.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    I don't got the money for new suits. I'm a college student.
    Oh yeah? How about that thing called a job?

I live and VA Beach and I have been surfing a 3/2 year round, sure it is cold but my hands are usually the first to go, you just gotta stay tuogh. Lots of guys do it. I know for sure I don't have the money to buy a 5/4.

Images
    [QUOTE=MDSurfer;28161]I've done 3/2 plus a 2ml sleeves beneath it, and I'll never go back[QUOTE]

Thats what I'm doing now, and it works, but not the best. Better than just a 3/2 though. I would definitely spend the $$ to get a 5/4 but I just started a job and I think I just might stick it out till spring. Plus there ain't sh!t for waves lately, and I don't really wanna go to all the effort of putting all that rubber on for a 2hr - 2ft sesh.

I'm just hoping on some head-high barrels soon

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    I've done 3/2 plus a 2ml sleeves beneath it
    Thats what I'm doing now, and it works, but not the best. Better than just a 3/2 though. I would definitely spend the $$ to get a 5/4 but I just started a job and I think I just might stick it out till spring. Plus there ain't sh!t for waves lately, and I don't really wanna go to all the effort of putting all that rubber on for a 2hr - 2ft sesh.

I'm just hoping on some head-high barrels soon

dude get the hyperflex flow 5/4/3. thats what i have its $215 and super warm

I need to get a new suit because I have outgrown mine. I need a size small, any thickness, relatively cheap but no holes or tears. post a reply on here, thanks!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I have a job. And two during the summer. It'd be nice if someone paid my schooling for me.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    How about that thing called thr recession?