LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 3/2

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    How about that thing called thr recession?
    Oh good one... since the dude has a job.

I understand what its like to pay for school..but if you can't shell out $200 for a wetsuit, then somethings wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by VAsurfer604 View Post
    I need to get a new suit because I have outgrown mine. I need a size small, any thickness, relatively cheap but no holes or tears. post a reply on here, thanks!
    I've got an oneill 5/3 hooded heat, worn maybe 3-4 times so its pretty much brand new, size small. Its a great suit, interior fluid seam welds + firewall and all... PM me and we'll work something out if your interested.
    Last edited by epidemicepic; Feb 3, 2009 at 11:28 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I understand what its like to pay for school..but if you can't shell out $200 for a wetsuit, then somethings wrong.
    Its not that I don't have $200 to drop. I have money, but not enough that I can do it all the time. When I'm home, I work as much as I can. Pay my car insurance, maintenance, and save the rest. I have don't have a meal plan at school, so my money from my job at school, goes to food and gas to get home. Occasionally I'll have a little extra money.

Like right now. I have $1500 in the bank, and my car needs a clutch. I don't really want to drop money for a wetsuit... when my clutch could go any time. And I still need money for food.

Images
    such bull****ters..who is going to be wearing a 3 2 right now? well where i am anyway..whatever ur name is i think its belmarbodyboarder, ur not wearing a 3 2 right now..thats bs

Images
    I've worn a 3/2 in Feb. Its not that bad

and yes i am wearing a 3/2 and i last like 3 to 4 hours and i am only 14 and how old are you.

same

Quote Originally Posted by Belmarbodyboader View Post
    and yes i am wearing a 3/2 and i last like 3 to 4 hours and i am only 14 and how old are you.

Im wearing a 4/3 now it not to cold but after about 3 hours you start to feel it but it a little too small thats y i was wonderin about a 3/2 and

u go to belmar i go to avon 14 to
    what board u ride

8. Quote Originally Posted by retrosurfvb View Post
    Before you go out an buy a suit let me tell you how I saved some money. First, I started working out. Then, with my newly acquired muscles, I killed and skinned a grizzly bear and used the fur as a wetsuit alternative. It's environmentally friendly and straight up badass. So give it some thought
    hahaha badass indeed..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    Its not that I don't have $200 to drop. I have money, but not enough that I can do it all the time. When I'm home, I work as much as I can. Pay my car insurance, maintenance, and save the rest. I have don't have a meal plan at school, so my money from my job at school, goes to food and gas to get home. Occasionally I'll have a little extra money.

Like right now. I have $1500 in the bank, and my car needs a clutch. I don't really want to drop money for a wetsuit... when my clutch could go any time. And I still need money for food.
    Ahh...I feel ya man... I agree if your clutch goes out..that always sucks... probably a grand or so for that to be fixed.

To everyone wearing a 3/2... more power to you... I was toasty and great in my 6/5/4 yesterday in the snow

Quote Originally Posted by NJBIGBRUDDAH View Post
    Im wearing a 4/3 now it not to cold but after about 3 hours you start to feel it but it a little too small thats y i was wonderin about a 3/2 and

u go to belmar i go to avon 14 to
    what board u ride

i am riding a t and c hawaii bodybard but i am getting a wave rabel epoxy and what kind do u ride.