LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 3/2

Quote Originally Posted by JerseySurfRat89 View Post
    such bull****ters..who is going to be wearing a 3 2 right now? well where i am anyway..whatever ur name is i think its belmarbodyboarder, ur not wearing a 3 2 right now..thats bs
    So aggro!! you'ld think we were talking politics or something. who gives a sh@# what people wear.
    As technology gets better the need for bulk just isn't there. I surfed in the snow yesterday with a 3/2 hyperflex.. yeah i would be warmer in a 5/4/3 but maneuverabillity is more important than a couple extra degrees. If I surfed like a baked camel and went straight on every wave i would wrap 10mils of rubber around my body and be fine.

bz

Quote Originally Posted by Belmarbodyboader View Post
    i am riding a t and c hawaii bodybard but i am getting a wave rabel epoxy and what kind do u ride.
    i ride a bz bigbruddah

when u go out

Images
    I'm wearing a 3/2 but I'm down at wrightsville and the water is around 50. i have a 1.5 mm top, maybe I should wear that underneath because i get cold easily especially when the wind is on you.

Quote Originally Posted by NJBIGBRUDDAH View Post
    i ride a bz bigbruddah

when u go out
    i went out today and i am out when ever there are waves

check out avon.

i used to go to belmar but the breaks are so much nicer in avon because of the jetties

Images

Baked Camels

Quote Originally Posted by drivensurf View Post
    If I surfed like a baked camel.

Hahah what's a baked camel? I never heard that one b4. Is it someone that goes straight on waves?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Hahah what's a baked camel? I never heard that one b4. Is it someone that goes straight on waves?
    Think he's implying that all of us who wear 6/5/4 or 5/4/3's are nice and toasty and go straight on every wave because the thick suit doesn't allow us to turn?

Quote Originally Posted by Belmarbodyboader View Post
    i am riding a t and c hawaii bodybard but i am getting a wave rabel epoxy and what kind do u ride.
    I hope u didn't order that epoxy board yet....winter time that is way to stiff , nj winters you either want a Dow core with a stringer or a pp core with a stiffiner...check out the solution by custom x..Schlegel made this board so the flex won't be effected in the winter by not using a stringer and instead used a layer or polyblend

Quote Originally Posted by NJBIGBRUDDAH View Post
    check out avon.

i used to go to belmar but the breaks are so much nicer in avon because of the jetties

i am at the L jetty alot in avon a if you are there i will see you.

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Yeah, I don't get why they even do it... I mean everyone is different but how can you NOT be cold let alone enjoy the surf.

WhiskeyMilitia has them on all the time... earlier today they had an XCEL 4/3 for $170. I've seen them cheaper but that's a heck of a deal.

Bought my Rip-Curl 6/5/4 that retails for $400 off there and paid $150.
    rgnsup, I checked out that whiskey militia.com. Is that a legit site to buy stuff cause it's really marked down (products arent used or have holes do they)? So they sell one item at a time and how often do they sell surf gear like wetsuits?