LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: we need waves

we need waves

Everyone pray to the wave gods and hope they generate some swell to head to the southeast. The winter lull is killing me and im sure im not the only one...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by fden07 View Post
    Everyone pray to the wave gods and hope they generate some swell to head to the southeast. The winter lull is killing me and im sure im not the only one...
    Yeah, man... now I put cheese in my boxers daily...

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Yeah, man... now I put cheese in my boxers daily...
    sounds erotic

seems the moderator is underestimating this trade swell mid week. alot of models are predicting a larger push than waist high by midweek. Sure some wind in there, but could be something worth suiting up for. keep em crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by bfloyd View Post
    seems the moderator is underestimating this trade swell mid week. alot of models are predicting a larger push than waist high by midweek. Sure some wind in there, but could be something worth suiting up for. keep em crossed.
    Thats great news! As far as the wind goes? Well, we just wouldn't even know how to act if there was a swell...and it was clean. That would be absolute lunacy! Anyhow, everything on my body is crossed is hopes of waves.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i dont know about all of you guys but i have given up looking forward to swell im just gonna go out even if its knee high and surf it since this winter cant get any better. hopefully we get something but just surf what ever god gives us. and pray for hurricane season to give us swell like last year with out the damage.

I went out today-couldnt wait anymore, caught a few small ones. When you're a surfer...you go surfing. Im a surfer...so i went surfing.

lololololo

Quote Originally Posted by pfox View Post
    I went out today-couldnt wait anymore, caught a few small ones. When you're a surfer...you go surfing. Im a surfer...so i went surfing.
    LOL-LOL-LOL....your killin me. I had to go to a funeral today and this is what i get. I could have surfed tho if your guys would have come over and done my yard work. You go boy and yo bad surfin self

I needed some salt water on my skin. I HAD to surf and surf I did! lol

Quote Originally Posted by pfox View Post
    I needed some salt water on my skin. I HAD to surf and surf I did! lol
    agreed. same thing with me.

don't worry everyone... march will be better for sure