LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: we need waves

yup!

Went and had a little sesh before dark today,2 weeks out of the water so this was a desperation run. Feels like the water temp is way colder than 48.

Images
    Even though this winter has been sad, I realized that I've gone out at least once a week (school, dark, flatness, gets in the way). I'm going to keep that up for as long as I can.

Images
    i feel bad for y'all... come to the north pacific she's cranking now... although with wind and rain but hell at least there's waves, right?

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i dont know about all of you guys but i have given up looking forward to swell im just gonna go out even if its knee high and surf it since this winter cant get any better. hopefully we get something but just surf what ever god gives us. and pray for hurricane season to give us swell like last year with out the damage.
    you guys need to stop praying to god for waves.... buddah/ shiva and allah are all pissed and keeping it flat.

Images
    WOOOW Finally. The washout at folly was waist to stomach high tonight with nice clean long lines. Good time hope yall went out....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ecoastprock View Post
    WOOOW Finally. The washout at folly was waist to stomach high tonight with nice clean long lines. Good time hope yall went out....
    frickin school

Quote Originally Posted by ecoastprock View Post
    **** was real nice this afternoon. was supposed to be studying for accouting test...**** that havent got waves since forever

Cb

Super fun at CB tues afternoon! Compared to what we have had. Wasn't that big but the shape was pretty good, and warmer weather. Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by primo View Post
    Super fun at CB tues afternoon! Compared to what we have had. Wasn't that big but the shape was pretty good, and warmer weather. Nice!
    I was surprised also, surfed Alabama ave. on my funboard and kinda wish I had my shortie or fish.....all and all it was great fun...where did you surf??????

This has got to be the longest drought we have had in recent memory...we had better surf in August! Winter usually produces something worth the ice cream headaches. I guess our ocean is in a recession, too.

Love the screen name by the way "Johnny_Utah" ...lovit!