LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thursday

Thursday

So pissed we (nj) get 1 day swell and Friday barely a ripple, killin me. Got friday and monday off and doesn't even look like I can get in the water for a session.

Just unbelievable, had to voice my frustration. Hopefully a shift in conditions can bring some waves between fri-mon.

i hate working when the conditions are good

dawn patrol thursday morn could be arite

Images
    Yeah, I've been dealing with the work thing and not being able to surf since last August... Unfortunately, I have been laid off. Fortunately, I am going to Panama now.

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    Yeah, I've been dealing with the work thing and not being able to surf since last August... Unfortunately, I have been laid off. Fortunately, I am going to Panama now.
    Haha..bastard!

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    fortunately that's amazing. great opportunity . i'm pumped for you

Maybe real early Friday some swell will still linger around in the thigh range before dropping to knee by like 10am..haha. Ridic.

Images

you log?

Quote Originally Posted by dredg2 View Post
    Maybe real early Friday some swell will still linger around in the thigh range before dropping to knee by like 10am..haha. Ridic.
    I really hope you log, any one who shortboards that cares about waves that much that small.....I dont no bro.... but foreal. EAST COAST ISNT PUTTING OUT! Im over it.

uuugh

I cannot remember a worse flat spell...I don't have my hopes too high for Thursday! Lots of wind swell, no sand anywhere, tides are wrong. Time to travel

Anyone think theres gonna be anything tomorrow ?