LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Northeast Weekend Warriors

Yes, I understand its only going to be knee high and bla bla bla. My family and I are going to Maine for the weekend and we were going to stop in Hampton tomorrow and monday.

Basically my plan is; check some spots when we can, if its rideable, we go out, if its not, no big deal. Just wondering if there are any weekend warriors out there in the NH region that go no matter what, and what [B]their[B] plan is.

There's a barn up there in Maine. Make sure you stop in. Ask for chucka-boo-boo. He's easy to ID: he'll be raping the latex dummy. Then, it's your turn. No, no, no you're not the pitcher, douche canoe, you're the catcher.

Post up a vine on how the dog treats you, too, barnlife.

Hampton Va.? best not go there. Only waves there is Buckroe Beach and that takes a hurricane off the coast (it does get good then). Norfolk or VB. But Eastern Shore would be better than ALL.

That video is pretty far out. Shows what kind of freaks are out there.

If you ever think there is something wrong with YOU, watch that video or read a Wayne post.

Say what you want about the "Haters", there are some legit freaks dude.

Whatever was dude's problem with BAbes n Waves? Chuck could have passed as a normal dude just stirring the pot. Instead, he chose the logical path of posting that video and yelling at Yankee...weird. Put his face up and everything. You can positively ID this guy thanks to his SwellInfo posts.

Doesn't look like any swell to speak of near here this weekend. May be able to get planing on higher volume at the right tide and timing, but no wapahh expected.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    There's a barn up there in Maine. Make sure you stop in. Ask for chucka-boo-boo. He's easy to ID: he'll be raping the latex dummy. Then, it's your turn. No, no, no you're not the pitcher, douche canoe, you're the catcher.

Post up a vine on how the dog treats you, too, barnlife.
    Ya, my parents wouldn't be even close to interested in stopping by....

Just looked at the break. It's a lake. Literally. You can't even see ripples, let alone ankle biters. Even at optimal tide. Get on your skate or plan to spend quality family time.

You could always join the dark side...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Just looked at the break. It's a lake. Literally. You can't even see ripples, let alone ankle biters. Even at optimal tide. Get on your skate or plan to spend quality family time.
    Emass,

I know what you're saying, and I get it, but ya see, I GET HOURS AND HOURS OF THAT EVERY WEEK. FAMILY TIME AND SKATING. I HAVEN'T SURFED IN 2 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!

Bro. There's literally nothing to surf. Unless you SUP. Even then, it'll be SUPping on a lake. Not even whitewash to ride. It's that bad right now. Doesn't look like it'll change. This is Spicoli shooting straight with you, grommet.

Get dropped off at Rye Airfield indoor skate park or hit the outdoor Hampton bowls. You'll be damn glad you did.