LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1

    surf has been pretty good

    Why is everyone complaining about the lack of waves. It's been fun at the right times and I've been surfing a lot. Frankly, I'm happy for the break today.Can't wait for summer!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by wik View Post
    Why is everyone complaining about the lack of waves. It's been fun at the right times and I've been surfing a lot. Frankly, I'm happy for the break today.Can't wait for summer!
    you obviously have no job or no school.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    you obviously have no job or no school.
    Ive been havin the best time with these couple days of surf here at Folly Beach. I go to college and get to pick my class schedule. Tailored it nicely to have mornings and afternoons open.

    if youre in high school than whats wrong with goin after school doesnt get dark till 630

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    today was alright after the tide dropped down at crystal we defiently had some waves come in bigger than knee/thigh high and if you dont believe me ask ledzepfreak he was there with me.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by cass7996 View Post
    Ive been havin the best time with these couple days of surf here at Folly Beach. I go to college and get to pick my class schedule. Tailored it nicely to have mornings and afternoons open.

    if youre in high school than whats wrong with goin after school doesnt get dark till 630
    I can't drive yet and my parents aren't always home. i get off the bus at 4:30. Only sometimes will my dad either have off or be home early enough to take me

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    today was alright after the tide dropped down at crystal we defiently had some waves come in bigger than knee/thigh high and if you dont believe me ask ledzepfreak he was there with me.
    Dude, you should've rode your funboard.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Dude, you should've rode your funboard.
    dude it was better after you left and the other dude left like right after you it was like 1ft of water and my center fin came out but it was way worth all the fun i had. and besides it would have sucked if i was on my funboard i wouldnt be able to do anything since my funboard is a trainner board for me.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    I can't drive yet and my parents aren't always home. i get off the bus at 4:30. Only sometimes will my dad either have off or be home early enough to take me
    i can drive with my parents but in 6 months i will have my licsnese and be driving after skool to the beach everyday and keep all my boards at my uncles beach house. and ill give you a lift ledzep.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by cass7996 View Post
    Ive been havin the best time with these couple days of surf here at Folly Beach. I go to college and get to pick my class schedule. Tailored it nicely to have mornings and afternoons open.

    if youre in high school than whats wrong with goin after school doesnt get dark till 630
    The problem here at wrightsville is that the waves will turn on for a little period of time and usually during the weekdays... so to find time to go while it has been good has been difficult.

    And it usually gets dark around like 5:30...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wilmington
    Posts
    740
    Images
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    dude it was better after you left and the other dude left like right after you it was like 1ft of water and my center fin came out but it was way worth all the fun i had. and besides it would have sucked if i was on my funboard i wouldnt be able to do anything since my funboard is a trainner board for me.
    Maybe you would've been able to angle down the line with your funboard... you weren't doing anything on that shortboard while I was there, and it couldn't have gotten that better. The waves had barely any push. my fish schooled your flyer. Admit it.