LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Surf Ratsssss

Surf Ratsssss

Yo whats up my fellow shredders...

Im in New smyrna beach Florida right now., Got a spot right on the beach 800 a month cant beat it. But I am a california native and am really missing the swell & every thing else cali has to offer. Any advice on how to get back to the west safe and sound with some $$. Ive got a girl so nothing grimyyyy... Thanks

"Shred tell your fins break off"

Images
    save up some money for the relocation then get a job

You opened it. Tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they truly miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm to 4:40 pm, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they love you. You will get a shock of a lifetime tomorrow, a good one. if you break the chain, you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years, Karma. If there is someone you loved or still do, and can't get them out of your mind, repost this in another city in the next 5 minutes. It's amazing how it works. If you truly miss someone, a past love, and can't seem to get them out of your mind, then repost this as "I still Love you" Whoever you miss will surprise you. Don't break this, for tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they truly miss you and something great will happen to you tomorrow. Karma. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow. I do believe in Karma and love. Prayers for you

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by srfman11 View Post
    You opened it. Tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they truly miss you. Something good will happen to you between 1:00 pm to 4:40 pm, it could be anywhere. Tonight at midnight they will remember how much they love you. You will get a shock of a lifetime tomorrow, a good one. if you break the chain, you will be cursed with relationship problems for the next 2 years, Karma. If there is someone you loved or still do, and can't get them out of your mind, repost this in another city in the next 5 minutes. It's amazing how it works. If you truly miss someone, a past love, and can't seem to get them out of your mind, then repost this as "I still Love you" Whoever you miss will surprise you. Don't break this, for tonight at midnight, your true love will realize they truly miss you and something great will happen to you tomorrow. Karma. You will get the shock of your life tomorrow. I do believe in Karma and love. Prayers for you
    I love brain farts. Here we go again.

Quote Originally Posted by daniel19805 View Post
    Yo whats up my fellow shredders...

Im in New smyrna beach Florida right now., Got a spot right on the beach 800 a month cant beat it. But I am a california native and am really missing the swell & every thing else cali has to offer. Any advice on how to get back to the west safe and sound with some $$. Ive got a girl so nothing grimyyyy... Thanks

"Shred tell your fins break off"
    Yes, I've got one that is a sure thing. Get an education or acquire a skillset that pays a living wage in California. 20 miles inland this is around 15-20$ an hour, increasing by 1$ with each mile moved closer to the water. This will involve $hit tons of hard work and sacrifice. It will also take time.

Alternatively and far less reliably as it is dependent upon physical and mental attributes one may or may not posses (I do; ), one could ditch the chickie and find a partner who is independently wealthy and will support you and your surfing habit. You did say nothing grimey, so I wil not suggest selling illegal goods or services. Contrary to popular belief and Hollywood largess, that 3rd route is also a pain is the arse, never nets as much as one thinks it will (although, it can be highly profitable based on R.O.I., there are other complicating factors) and also involves a lot of work and hours. Good luck and G-d Speed, the world may need ditch diggers, but to be honest we got alot out here and the 60's mellow Cali vibe has been replaced by something akin to the Rat Race on steriods. That's what happens when you provide economic incentive to a mass lowering of wages for an unskilled labor pool via a cheap and exploitable (read illegal) labor force willing to live in increasingly squalid conditions.

Just remember, T.A.N.S.T.A.F.L - there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. I've been at work for 12 hours, I'm going to go sit in the flat (for Cali) at my reef and pretend there are real waves.

PEACE OUT
    Last edited by zaGaffer; Aug 23, 2012 at 04:36 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Yes, I've got one that is a sure thing. Get an education or acquire a skillset that pays a living wage in California. 20 miles inland this is around 15-20$ an hour, increasing by 1$ with each mile moved closer to the water. This will involve $hit tons of hard work and sacrifice. It will also take time.

Alternatively and far less reliably as it is dependent upon physical and mental attributes one may or may not posses (I do; ), one could ditch the chickie and find a partner who is independently wealthy and will support you and your surfing habit. You did say nothing grimey, so I wil not suggest selling illegal goods or services. Contrary to popular belief and Hollywood largess, that 3rd route is also a pain is the arse, never nets as much as one thinks it will (although, it can be highly profitable based on R.O.I., there are other complicating factors) and also involves a lot of work and hours. Good luck and G-d Speed, the world may need ditch diggers, but to be honest we got alot out here and the 60's mellow Cali vibe has been replaced by something akin to the Rat Race on steriods. That's what happens when you provide economic incentive to a mass lowering of wages for an unskilled labor pool via a cheap and exploitable (read illegal) labor force willing to live in increasingly squalid conditions.

Just remember, T.A.N.S.T.A.F.L - there ain't no such thing as a free lunch. I've been at work for 12 hours, I'm going to go sit in the flat (for Cali) at my reef and pretend there are real waves.

PEACE OUT
    LOL.....and thanks for helping Mr. ZaGaffer get through another work day......now go get a job.