LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thursday =]

I pray I can find a way to get out of school, I haven't been out in 3 weeks!!! I gotta figure somethin out... I doubt it will happen though cuz I got trig... blehh

I cant get out til like 3 30 on thursday and didnt know if the high tide would kill the swell. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by VAsurfer604 View Post
    I cant get out til like 3 30 on thursday and didnt know if the high tide would kill the swell. Any thoughts?
    I was just thinking the same thing, one hour drive from work, and another half hour drive home. I'll be able to make it about 4 pm (peak high). Considering I haven't gotten wet in nearly 2 months, Is it worth it?(delaware)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing, one hour drive from work, and another half hour drive home. I'll be able to make it about 4 pm (peak high). Considering I haven't gotten wet in nearly 2 months, Is it worth it?(delaware)
    O that sucks for you guys. I'll be out on the water by 6:15 am tomorrow can't wait for some glassy dawn patrol!!

Talking

I am gonnna head out to first street in VB at like 3:30, yea! I think that the jetty holds high tide pretty well, plus on a big swell it doesnt make as much of a difference. Maybe I will see ya out there? I most likely will freeze to death in my 3/2 and three mill booties haha

Quote Originally Posted by VAsurfer604 View Post
    I pray I can find a way to get out of school, I haven't been out in 3 weeks!!! I gotta figure somethin out... I doubt it will happen though cuz I got trig... blehh
    I empathize. I have an 11 am class but I think I'm not going go and take the drive down to Hatty. Should be pretty fun and I haven't been since Christmas day.

Northender Guest
    superstoked it'll be the first good day since November I'm gonna be at the NE at 4

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    O that sucks for you guys. I'll be out on the water by 6:15 am tomorrow can't wait for some glassy dawn patrol!!
    Rub it in a little why don't you? Do you have a job? If so, must be restaurant.

Images
    The high tide at 3:36PMtom(thurs),would only help whatever swell was left.(which there will be no doubt)...but some spots may be too fat and not showing the swell depending on what break etc...but i think that tom afternoon is going to be FUN...just my two cents

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    if you look at the wave maps, you'll notice a low pressure develop well of the coast on Tuesday. Definitely need to keep an eye on this, as there is some potential for some hearty E/NE ground swell.
    indeed... this is the case! models undercalled... buoys are showing 6+ft @ 17 seconds. solid.