LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thursday =]

Images
    Stop calling out swells at the beggining of the week something ends up happening like 50 mph gusts, and I end up just a little bit more disappointed at the end of the week.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zansurf View Post
    Stop calling out swells at the beggining of the week something ends up happening like 50 mph gusts, and I end up just a little bit more disappointed at the end of the week.
    ahaha truth

oh this swell is on!!!!!!! HELL YEAHHH!!!!!!

Images
    if you look at the wave maps, you'll notice a low pressure develop well of the coast on Tuesday. Definitely need to keep an eye on this, as there is some potential for some hearty E/NE ground swell.

ya i dunno, i think i may eat my words on this one... well see though

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    ya i dunno, i think i may eat my words on this one... well see though
    All depends on whether or not I get off early or not. If everybody on this site throws in 5 bucks, I'll stay at work, and it is a gauranteed head high clean ground swell. Otherwise, I'll try to make it out early and we'll see conditions flat and choppy. Come on everyone, isn't it worth 5 bucks for gauranteed swell?

Where do i mail the check???

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    All depends on whether or not I get off early or not. If everybody on this site throws in 5 bucks, I'll stay at work, and it is a gauranteed head high clean ground swell. Otherwise, I'll try to make it out early and we'll see conditions flat and choppy. Come on everyone, isn't it worth 5 bucks for gauranteed swell?
    you accept pay pal?

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    Ditto for me; I can empathize bro.
    5$ fellas!

i'm about to have a swellgasm