LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Thursday =]

Images
    Deff. still worth it in OCMd. The wind has picked up outta the west to about 10-15mph. Midtown was rocking all the way through low tide and still is. SS was good in the a.m. but faded quickly and I dont know what the winds are going to do today but we should have waves all day today then back to flat.
    I have some SiCK shots to post up later when I get home. Im going to get wet now.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    indeed... this is the case! models undercalled... buoys are showing 6+ft @ 17 seconds. solid.
    Will any of the swell hang in until tomorrow morning now? I am stuck at work but am "working from home" tomorrow

worth checking but the wind will probably blow it flat.

some i got after i got outta the water this morn.
    Attached Images Attached Images

man this is killing me, been stuck at work all day.

Made it out around 4 pm. Still had some size but the wind was starting to chunk it up and the tide change created a shore break. So dissapointing. I hate all of you that were able to make it out and enjoy the earl surf.

Images
    A shot from assateague this morning after a fun DP session. 'teague was holding the swell nicely...hardly any closeouts which surprised me for 15 second swell at low tide.

Images

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    Made it out around 4 pm. Still had some size but the wind was starting to chunk it up and the tide change created a shore break. So dissapointing. I hate all of you that were able to make it out and enjoy the earl surf.
    ahw hell i went then to in vb! it was pumping!!!!!!! it was the fukin best surf i riden months/years!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidOlya View Post
    Rub it in a little why don't you? Do you have a job? If so, must be restaurant.
    Yea sorry about that. To tell you the truth David, I was out at both dawn and late afternoon at dusk, and in my humble opinion, the latter of the two sessions was the most fun. There was more water so there were less closeouts and the drop was less steep but still some real hollow waves. In fact, the waves got even bigger in the afternoon when the offshores really kicked up. Afternoon was 8 ft. for sure even pushing on plus where I was.

So if you got out after work, you caught the best part of the day!

P.S. this is from Jersey, not sure where you paddled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    Yea sorry about that. To tell you the truth David, I was out at both dawn and late afternoon at dusk, and in my humble opinion, the latter of the two sessions was the most fun. There was more water so there were less closeouts and the drop was less steep but still some real hollow waves. In fact, the waves got even bigger in the afternoon when the offshores really kicked up. Afternoon was 8 ft. for sure even pushing on plus where I was.

So if you got out after work, you caught the best part of the day!

P.S. this is from Jersey, not sure where you paddled out.
    i'm jealous in DE by the time I got off, It was all crapped up. Mostly cuz of shorebreak.