LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Thurs waves

Thurs waves

Thursdays my b-day. waves would be an ever so delightful treat!

cricha, looks like im the only one that cares.......

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    my b-day is cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by pfox View Post
    cricha, looks like im the only one that cares.......
    sad isn't it. i knew i could count on you

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    my b-day is cooler.
    i guarantee it is....youll have to excuse the somber mood......lack of surf depression settin in....neeed..wavesmaybe thursday

Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    i guarantee it is....youll have to excuse the somber mood......lack of surf depression settin in....neeed..wavesmaybe thursday
    its so awesome me and my 5 year old friends get together and play pin the tail on the donkey, and we have a pinyata however you spell it and finally we have a birthday cake and everyone watches me open my gifts and my mommy takes pictures to throw into my 5 year old birthday scrapbook.maybe ill inviteyou over cricha and you can enjoy the days festiviteis with us.

its so awesome me and my 5 year old friends get together and play pin the tail on the donkey, and we have a pinyata however you spell it and finally we have a birthday cake and everyone watches me open my gifts and my mommy takes pictures to throw into my 5 year old birthday scrapbook.maybe ill inviteyou over cricha and you can enjoy the days festiviteis with us.
    AWESOME. maybe afterwards we can all go paddle around in the ocean on our surfboards

BTW....I must say that you type and spell very well for a five year old. My daughter is five and I am sure she is not as advanced as you. Hey, your not pullin my leg are you?

Quote Originally Posted by cricha View Post
    BTW....I must say that you type and spell very well for a five year old. My daughter is five and I am sure she is not as advanced as you. Hey, your not pullin my leg are you?
    no im not pulling your leg.

Thumbs up Waves as early as wens.

CHECK OUT MY VIDEO SURF REPORT FOR MYRTLE BEACH. I WILL TRY TO POST ONE BY 8am. ON SWELLINFO.COM
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY (MYSPACE ACCOUNT) FOR LOCAL SURF REPORTS, VIDEOS,PICTURES.

www.myspace.com/myrtlebeachsurfreport