LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hollister >=(

Hybrid View

Hollister >=(

I was in the mall today and I passed Hollister... they were playing Donavon Frankenreiter !!! I wanted to listen to the music because Donavon is so f***ing amazing but i wanted to maintain my dignity so I kept walking...

Haha..well done. There are some hot chicks sometimes standing at the door, but they are probably 13.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    hollister sucks.

Images
    Hollister stole my sea monkeys

That store is full of shame, the other day i was bad mouthing it in my class and this one dude asked me "Isn't that what you surfers wear?, they have all that surfer contest stuff on it and surf stuff". I flipped out on him! Hate that Store!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracyrider View Post
    That store is full of shame, the other day i was bad mouthing it in my class and this one dude asked me "Isn't that what you surfers wear?, they have all that surfer contest stuff on it and surf stuff". I flipped out on him! Hate that Store!!
    i dumped a girl for throwing out that same s***...cant stand it

i dont completely get the whole "surfer wear" deal i mean **** i wear a white t and some random ass shorts and I smell like low tide half the time are they going mark that as a surfer fragrance?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    I was in the mall today and I passed Hollister... they were playing Donavon Frankenreiter !!! I wanted to listen to the music because Donavon is so f***ing amazing but i wanted to maintain my dignity so I kept walking...
    Are you 10?

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Are you 10?
    I was thinking the same thing.

I don't care how comfortable croc's are you look like a dumbass. the first time I saw someone wearing them I thought they had a medical condition. Then everyone started wearing them and I thought oh **** this is contagous.