LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollister >=(

Hollister >=(

I was in the mall today and I passed Hollister... they were playing Donavon Frankenreiter !!! I wanted to listen to the music because Donavon is so f***ing amazing but i wanted to maintain my dignity so I kept walking...

Haha..well done. There are some hot chicks sometimes standing at the door, but they are probably 13.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    hollister sucks.

Images
    Hollister stole my sea monkeys

That store is full of shame, the other day i was bad mouthing it in my class and this one dude asked me "Isn't that what you surfers wear?, they have all that surfer contest stuff on it and surf stuff". I flipped out on him! Hate that Store!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracyrider View Post
    That store is full of shame, the other day i was bad mouthing it in my class and this one dude asked me "Isn't that what you surfers wear?, they have all that surfer contest stuff on it and surf stuff". I flipped out on him! Hate that Store!!
    i dumped a girl for throwing out that same s***...cant stand it

7. same as uggs... people label them as "surfer-y." that's disgusting.
    Hollister Surf Team hahahaha over my dead, salty body.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by surferboi0911 View Post
    i dumped a girl for throwing out that same s***...cant stand it
    i had a girl once and her parents despised surfers and the surfer "lingo" and well once they found out that i was a surfer the girl and i had to break up and she was hot too. but most of the other girls i have dated their parents dont care and want me to teagh thier daughters and stuff.

They shirts that say Huntington Beach Beach Surf Contest/Malibu Classic: Its a bunch of BS

Images
    completely agree with every statement made, the only positive i can stay is live stream of surf spots..................................in california hahaha. typical.

<http://www.lostenterprises.com/prod/newsArtical.php?ID=1560>

along the same lines of the thread