LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollister >=(

I never bought anything from that store but when it comes to cloths, back when i first bought billabong people at my school thought it was bad because it had Bong in the name lol. This was back in middle school when everyone started wearing Hollister

Quote Originally Posted by jk06385 View Post
    wow. if someone wants to wear dumb s**t then let them. if all the dudes you bashed for wearing hollister and dumb s**t all started dressing like you then you might turn into some "fu**ing poser" yourselves... and that would suck more than those kids you bashed on to begin with. i'd way rather think about the possibility of waves in a couple days then think about some dorks dressed up in clown clothes. this a stupid thread, donovan frankenreiter's music sucks anyway.
    I think this thread is amusing. And donavon's music doesn't suck either in my opinion. but you're entitled to you opinion.

soooooooooooooooooooooooooo id burn the store down(jkjk feds dont track me down its just a lolercoaster) its a great place to walk in and watch a ****ing huge surfcam if you happen to be forced to go to a mall

hahaha **** taht store. the only thing i do is look through the surf mags outside and then take the ones i dont have.

Quote Originally Posted by some_ergosurfer View Post
    hahaha **** taht store. the only thing i do is look through the surf mags outside and then take the ones i dont have.
    **** i forgot all about the surf mags and comfy chairs and jailbait watching

on a side not how many of u spongers love surf mags

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NSsurfer View Post
    this store is rediculous. I remember, before i started surfing, hollister was always the "wanted" thing in school. I had bought a pair of jeans from there, once i started surfing and realized that hollister is the most popular kook ever, i burned those god damn pants. Screw that place.

same here hahah. i remember walking in there when i bought the jeans and at the register the girl asked if i wanted to work there. i said what would i have to do to get the job? She said, you've pretty much got it. i laughed at her and left. what a bunch of stuck up "fake surfers", seriously

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    same here hahah. i remember walking in there when i bought the jeans and at the register the girl asked if i wanted to work there. i said what would i have to do to get the job? She said, you've pretty much got it. i laughed at her and left. what a bunch of stuck up "fake surfers", seriously
    Fool. That's code for, F^(k me, please.

Cool

I definitely understand the hated of that store. Its always held a special loathing in my heart as well. I have always been tempted to take that board outside the store though. lol I wonder if I could make it outta there before they realized they were missing it...

Images

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    http://www.swellinfo.com/gallery/fil...54511_3930.jpg
    haha like this photo ecsponger put up a few weeks ago, the fact that the fins on the board are backwards says it all. they sell surf videos and surf magazines there too....its terrible
    YEA MAN THAT'S WHY I POSTED THAT PHOTO!!! ITS FREAKING RETARDED!!! what retard puts fins on like that? I'll tell you: HOLLISTER. They were even interchangable fins...unreal

idk i hate hollister but uggs are ****in awesome