LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollister >=(

Yea I was pretty mad too. They had the surfboards out front and all that sh*t!! horrible!

The worst is seeing all those fu**ing posers walking around school with their "Huntington Beach" and "Malibu 1922". I just say do you even know what Malibu is???

I agree plus their cloths r so bad, ripped holes, raged and made up surf stuff on purpose. Why would anyone where their cloths!

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracyrider View Post
    I agree plus their cloths r so bad, ripped holes, raged and made up surf stuff on purpose. Why would anyone where their cloths!
    because posers try to pose as something they never can be and something they can never understand.... thats why they're posing

labels are for the complacent.

http://www.swellinfo.com/gallery/fil...54511_3930.jpg
    haha like this photo ecsponger put up a few weeks ago, the fact that the fins on the board are backwards says it all. they sell surf videos and surf magazines there too....its terrible

Images
    wow. if someone wants to wear dumb s**t then let them. if all the dudes you bashed for wearing hollister and dumb s**t all started dressing like you then you might turn into some "fu**ing poser" yourselves... and that would suck more than those kids you bashed on to begin with. i'd way rather think about the possibility of waves in a couple days then think about some dorks dressed up in clown clothes. this a stupid thread, donovan frankenreiter's music sucks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    haha like this photo ecsponger put up a few weeks ago, the fact that the fins on the board are backwards says it all. they sell surf videos and surf magazines there too....its terrible
    hahahahahaha the fins are freakin backwards. Does anyone have a brain there?

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    have you ever noticed all the models at hollister are males and are probably gay. but the backward fins makes me laugh.

i dont completely get the whole "surfer wear" deal i mean **** i wear a white t and some random ass shorts and I smell like low tide half the time are they going mark that as a surfer fragrance?

this store is rediculous. I remember, before i started surfing, hollister was always the "wanted" thing in school. I had bought a pair of jeans from there, once i started surfing and realized that hollister is the most popular kook ever, i burned those god damn pants. Screw that place.