LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollister >=(

Images
    Clothes are clothes. I don't care what people wear, but I don't got the money to drop $75 on a pair of ripped jeans. I can buy $10 jeans and wait til they rip from wearing them...

Images
    well i believe thats the point tbing. neither do we want to pay for that either.

And DONT get me started on Uggs....

who cares?

Quote Originally Posted by jk06385 View Post
    wow. if someone wants to wear dumb s**t then let them. if all the dudes you bashed for wearing hollister and dumb s**t all started dressing like you then you might turn into some "fu**ing poser" yourselves... and that would suck more than those kids you bashed on to begin with. i'd way rather think about the possibility of waves in a couple days then think about some dorks dressed up in clown clothes. this a stupid thread, donovan frankenreiter's music sucks anyway.
    sounds like we have ourselves an angry hollister customer!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i had a girl once and her parents despised surfers and the surfer "lingo" and well once they found out that i was a surfer the girl and i had to break up and she was hot too. but most of the other girls i have dated their parents dont care and want me to teagh thier daughters and stuff.
    Good try pal, but this has nothing to do with Hollister.

Btw, you got screwed over with that deal.

What is up with "surfer" lingo? It's not like we talk a fricken different language. it's just terms we use in our "sport" - like football "lingo" except that everyone plays football so everyone knows the lingo. "Barreled" is our ultimate thing while the touchdown is theirs. What are we suppossed to say?:

"Man, i'm so excited to go to the beach today. It's big and flat*. I am going to ride a wave and the water is going to cover me up! Yeah!

*referring to glassiness, cuz you know thats what kooks call it.
    Last edited by ledzepfreak; Jan 24, 2010 at 08:34 PM.

gay

my friend used to work there (dont worry we already sent him up the hill with his cross) but they put the sensors for those mags in like the second to last page most of the time, you know, in case you wanted to "save" those mags from the jaws of kookdom......

**** hollister, they are so gay

Quote Originally Posted by brucemarkam View Post
    my friend used to work there (dont worry we already sent him up the hill with his cross) but they put the sensors for those mags in like the second to last page most of the time, you know, in case you wanted to "save" those mags from the jaws of kookdom......

**** hollister, they are so gay
    yea they like to beep at random times in otehr stores. sometimes they beep when you walk in but not when you walk out and stuff. or since thier easy to peel off you can always get a few laughs out of sticking them on your friends back.

Quote Originally Posted by tbing View Post
    Clothes are clothes. I don't care what people wear, but I don't got the money to drop $75 on a pair of ripped jeans. I can buy $10 jeans and wait til they rip from wearing them...
    yea i understand that. I don't judge people based on what they wear but I always feel nauseous (<-- ??) when I walk past the store and see all that fake crap. It's like wearing crocs... PLASTIC ya know

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    What the hell is up with "surfer" lingo? It's not like we talk a fricken different language. it's just terms we use in our "sport" - like football "lingo" except that everyone plays football so everyone knows the lingo. "Barreled" is our ultimate thing while the touchdown is theirs. What are we suppossed to say?:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJdF8DJ70Dc

haha you beat me to it, but yeah I guess thats what people mean about surf lingos even though its pretty much a stereotype thing I mean I dont talk like that but the occasional

dude, bro, epic, gnarly, rad...slip into some of my sentences every now and then