LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hollister >=(

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images
    ....im actually a member of the hollister surf team....we rip pretty hard

What's all the excitement about? A teen betty in a g-string sized top with a pump-up bra with Hollister on the front? Or, the way Greenough used to rip a Hollister Ranch?

Quote Originally Posted by IsurfwhenIcan View Post
    ....im actually a member of the hollister surf team....we rip pretty hard
    I tried out for that team but they told me im not californian enough. you know long blond hair with blue eyes. can you believe it?

hahaha

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by VBVA View Post
    haha you beat me to it, but yeah I guess thats what people mean about surf lingos even though its pretty much a stereotype thing I mean I dont talk like that but the occasional

dude, bro, epic, gnarly, rad...slip into some of my sentences every now and then
    i use bro and all the stuff mentioned when im talking to friends that surf or know what im talking about but i dont put it in sentences when im writing papers.

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Good try pal, but this has nothing to do with Hollister.

Btw, you got screwed over with that deal.

What the hell is up with "surfer" lingo? It's not like we talk a fricken different language. it's just terms we use in our "sport" - like football "lingo" except that everyone plays football so everyone knows the lingo. "Barreled" is our ultimate thing while the touchdown is theirs. What are we suppossed to say?:

"Man, i'm so excited to go to the beach today. It's big and flat*. I am going to ride a wave and the water is going to cover me up! Yeah!

*referring to glassiness, cuz you know thats what kooks call it.
    yeah i hate kook as well. but i have to say led i have never heard you say a cuss word, very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    i use bro and all the stuff mentioned when im talking to friends that surf or know what im talking about but i dont put it in sentences when im writing papers.
    These dorky kids (young 20s I guess) are in this panaderia (bakery) in Rincón, PR, ordering some food. This one impatient little phuck thinks he is in Burger King or McD's and says rather disrespectfully to the gentleman working behind the counter, "Yo, bro, you got my sandwich yet? Bro, bro!" I simply turned to the lad and said, "He is not "boy" to you." Continuing, I say, "You may call him señor, but not 'bro' - show some respect." The "surf dude" (aka kook) probably wears a Hollister shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    These dorky kids (young 20s I guess) are in this panaderia (bakery) in Rincón, PR, ordering some food. This one impatient little phuck thinks he is in Burger King or McD's and says rather disrespectfully to the gentleman working behind the counter, "Yo, bro, you got my sandwich yet? Bro, bro!" I simply turned to the lad and said, "He is not "boy" to you." Continuing, I say, "You may call him señor, but not 'bro' - show some respect." The "surf dude" (aka kook) probably wears a Hollister shirt.
    just wondering what did that have to do with me?

As I said in an earlier post I had to move to Balt from O.C. for family reason's. They were that **** all over the place, Some guy in a bar had a shirt on and I asked if that's what he rode and he said yeah. I couldn't help but laugh in his face hysterically.

Google hollister and go look at their lounge on their website and watch there surfing videos

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    just wondering what did that have to do with me?
    Ugh... certifying you are not a dork by not using "bro" in a paper or among strangers

Sorry, guess that should have been posted on the dork/bro/kuke thread, not the Hollister thread. Oh, aren't they one and the same threads?