LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Hollister >=(

you spelled retard wrong. smart.

best thing i ever did in regards to hollister wearing dorks was, while leaving the beach one day in avalon, to ask the kid how he did in the contest. he looked at me like i had 3 heads. i simply responded that since he had a surf contest t-shirt on, i had assumed he'd competed in it.
    the kid's reaction was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    best thing i ever did in regards to hollister wearing dorks was, while leaving the beach one day in avalon, to ask the kid how he did in the contest. he looked at me like i had 3 heads. i simply responded that since he had a surf contest t-shirt on, i had assumed he'd competed in it.
    That's Avalon for you these days. It dramtically changed within 5 years. Not only is it full of rich people from the main Line in Philly, but now a lot of rich new yorkers are buying huge "vacation homes". Most self-centered people ever, and like you said kooks

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    hahaha i have to do that sometime...i just walked by the store and just shook my head at the kook standing out front. i really wanna go in the store sometime just to laugh at everyone. i honestly havent been in one of those stores for about 4 years

i have countless reasons why i hate this store...
    First, some kid at my school decided that he wanted to be a part of the surfer "lifestyle" so he decided to apply to Hollister. Well he got the job(guess they hire anyone) well than he thought he was part of the da hui or something riding his new 6'6" NSP and reppin his Hollister "sponsorship"

I decided that next time i'm at the mall im going to go in and grab one of their boards and try to buy one. I am going to tell them that i think it is a surf shop and keep asking them questions about the board. I won't stop asking questions and telling them i'll sue them for false advertisement

haha the only thing that i like about that store is their cam of huntington. i get to see waves while in the crazy monotonous atmosphere of the mall. but they even sell SURFER! how can you possibly ever sell anything surf related if you dont even sell surf wax

I forgot how much I love this thread!!

Just yesterday my son was bugging me to get him some hollister gear and i told him 'You can when all the Hollister you want. When you no longer live in my house'.

One of my guilty pleasures of life is seeing the guy wearing all the gear straight out of a mag with a puka shell neklace and going. 'So you you surf or what'. The guy usually mumbles something about renting a board once in the summer. then I usually like (sarcastically) 'Oh I thought you were a real ripper based on how you were dressed."

What's up with laxerbros and puka shells?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by retrosurfvb View Post
    sounds like we have ourselves an angry hollister customer!!
    best post in this thread

Images
    I don't even go to the mall. I hate the freaking mall. I guess i hate hollister too. Fortunately for me i don't hang with anyone who wears their stuff. I wouldn't know one way or the other. Ignorance is bliss for me!

Now i wanna go..just to see what all the hub bub is about!!

Images

thanks

Thanks but Hollish1t still sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtythirty34 View Post
    you spelled retard wrong. smart.
    Last edited by Mancora; Jan 25, 2010 at 04:29 PM.