LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

For what its worth.

Is it just me or was it a little better than predicted today? Anbody else? Something like, solid overhead and plenty damn clean? There was some chest high foam on the inside though. Good day!

Images
    SHUTUP I CANT GO!!!!!

Images
    Salty J: I checked all the cams across the whole mid-atlantic today. Jersey looked by far the best. I saw some hollow head high bowls with offshore wind on one of the jetty cams on surfline. It looked better than Kitty Hawk and OBX. VB looked fun too, but jersey got all the elements right today it looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Salty J: I checked all the cams across the whole mid-atlantic today. Jersey looked by far the best. I saw some hollow head high bowls with offshore wind on one of the jetty cams on surfline. It looked better than Kitty Hawk and OBX. VB looked fun too, but jersey got all the elements right today it looked like.
    Yeah, I can't speak for our mid-atlantic neighbors but Jersey had some solid surf today! kinda caught me off guard, I was expecting some laidback stuff. Eh Eh. CHARGE!

Images

Truth be told

It was a fun day of long overdue waves.
    OCM, Mid-Town
    http://www.wetsand.com/photomedia/p/18663.html

Late afternoon, Ocean City, Maryland- 02/19/09
    Last edited by MDSurfer; Feb 20, 2009 at 02:05 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    OCM, Mid-Town
    Is that today?

Images
    yeah, oc md looked good too. offshore, like 4 foot sets. no quite as heavy as jerz but oc md looked pretty perfect too

the cliffs out here were 3 foot crap today =(

Images

Red face

zach619, the cams did no justice on the waves today in OC. EASILY some sets 8ft. no sh!t. Come back to the mid-atlantic and experience some of our winter for yourself.

PS I'm not sh!tting you on the overhead sets.

Images
    ec: I believe it. I bet the inlet was going off. I just saw right out front of malibus I guess is where that cam was. im sure oc was super fun.

and I do plan to spend some winters back home, and I would love to be in oc md, but the restaurants there are real seaonal, so if I could find solid year round management work, oc md is at the top of my list. I know other spots can be more consistent, but oc md is my home break. I spent my whole childhood runnin around oc md =(. just sucks that it is so seasonal there. delmarva is isolated.

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    OCM, Mid-Town

Late afternoon, Ocean City, Maryland- 02/19/09
    Where's your hood nut job! Nice pic.