LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    yes,.. over head on sets, but 8ft though? It was solid that is for sure, very surprised how well the shoreline held that long period swell. I think that swell from last week set the sand right so that we did not end up with huge close outs.

Not complaining at all, but....it was strange how when the wind got stronger going offshore the form kind of took a hit? just glad to get out under those conditions and be able to make the drops and get some good rides.

Saw a bunch of people watching.....and not that many in the water making much of any rides.

If we could only have a swell like that with warmer water. that water was cold and duck diving solid 5ft sets gets old real quick.

I even got owned today on one wave, so you know it was good....

Images
    I saw the webcams today...**** looked mad good though very cold...hope everyone had a good time. Hopefully, I can make it down over easter...if I can get off work.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty J View Post
    Where's your hood nut job! Nice pic.
    I saw a few people out without hoods yesterday

This thread reminds me of the Buffalo Sprinfield song!!! RIP Dewey.

HOLY CRAP! that's unbelievable!! I'm stoked for that dude!!

Images
    Yea, at times I wanted to take mine off, but everytime you had to sneak under a couple in a row you were glad to have it on. Air temp was pretty high and lack of wind made thinks pretty comfortable at least in the AM. Nice to finally have some waves for sure....