LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Duck Dive

oh my god duckdiving yesterday was a *****!! I had to take like 4 or 5 hollow pounding 8 ft. waves on the head, by the third one i just couldnt feel my head anymore... that is my sole motivation to go to college somewhere warm, and maybe when i get older i will move to bali. haha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    oh my god duckdiving yesterday was a *****!! I had to take like 4 or 5 hollow pounding 8 ft. waves on the head, by the third one i just couldnt feel my head anymore... that is my sole motivation to go to college somewhere warm, and maybe when i get older i will move to bali. haha
    I hear ya, bro, my duck-diving was the pits too. God I need to upgrade my 3/2...

i live in jersey and im 165lbs and ride a a board that 2.15 thickness. you just need to practice duck dives in the summer i will bring my board in the pool and practice them

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    I hear ya, bro, my duck-diving was the pits too. God I need to upgrade my 3/2...
    at the end of this winter you can buy my 4/3.

Duck Dive

think about it - this is not rocket science! - wetsuits have air bubbles (that's how they help to insulate you against the cold!) - and they are buoyant - that's why scuba divers wear weight belts!

Quote Originally Posted by Salty View Post
    think about it - this is not rocket science! - wetsuits have air bubbles (that's how they help to insulate you against the cold!) - and they are buoyant - that's why scuba divers wear weight belts!
    yea i know, i scuba dive. air is the best insulator of heat, that is why it is used for wetsuits and drysuits.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakagrom View Post
    yea i know, i scuba dive. air is the best insulator of heat, that is why it is used for wetsuits and drysuits.
    dont forget your pee and your body heat.

Quote Originally Posted by radicalbro1026 View Post
    dude im not trying to be an asshole or anything but you gotta learn how to talk...
    My thoughts exactly!! I find it hard to believe a college actually accepted someone with your lack of skill set??? Forget trying to duck dive..you need to learn ENGLISH! I'm just curious..what did you score on your SAT's(math must have been your savior)?

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    lol beat me to it. but at least you can understand him
    unlike wbsurfer

i think it has do to with muscle. Your all in your bordies and 2 mil wetsuits in the summer time.. then when you strap a 4/3 or thicker wetsuit on your now pulling up to 15 extra pounds. It may be more bouyant (sp?), yes, but the boyancy (again) IS the added weight. Get more muscle, and you should be fine.