LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

who hates shaun white

i ****ing hate him sooooooooo much

time to bash the **** out of him

Images
    hes a talented dude and he lives the life i got no problems with it

Can I ask why you hate him, and why we should be bashing the **** out of him?

Shaun white is a talented dude, but massively overrated. He can only ride pipe. If he wants to become legendary he needs to widen his horizons and learn how to ride park, street, and backcountry. Perhaps chadbrochill your just jealous?

Images
    he won a gold in slopestyle at the xgames this year

alright so i agree the kid has talent not only in snowbaording but skating, but he's getting to be way overrated in winter 14 super pipe finals he won the gold only because hes shaun white they robbed the the other guy so bad

Images

Thumbs down

yea man I was never a big fan of him either....he seems to cocky a lot of the time, and he looks like Carrot Top

Images
    hehe. I like the kid.

he is from san diego (carlsbad) and his favorite sport is actually surfing. he says on the raddio and stuff when he comes back here that he is always surfing seaside reef and north county.

so he grew up surfing and skating like every socal kid. he just happens to be a complete freak of nature on a snowboard and skateboard.

the kid is the kelly slater of the snow. talent is talent. I've seen shaun white ride in all of the above mentioned conditins and events ad he ios ridiculous at all of them.

so, that is just my two cents but the kid is a phenom.

don't be hatin =)

the kid is a surfer at heart, how bad could he be?

Images
    Yeah I agree **** olympians.

house is outside rehoboth, DE (millsboro). unfortunately i can only make it there in august
    Images
    people who partake in a sport always seem to hate the people that are the best at it

i swim and i cant even tell you how many people i know that hate michael phelps.....just because he's the best