LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Sean white is just like the tony hawk of skateboarding where as he can only do vert. I personally am not that big a fan of either but i have to respect them because i am not like either of them. Sean white is also a player and gets all the girls plus he surfs

If SW only does pipe then why does he win park comps too?

For pipe haters, they are usually just frustrated homos who can't ride period.

For SW haters, you ought to ask why you hate success?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    Sean white is just like the tony hawk of skateboarding where as he can only do vert. I personally am not that big a fan of either but i have to respect them because i am not like either of them. Sean white is also a player and gets all the girls plus he surfs
    Yea dude i already told somebody ealierr he can ride out of the pipe he just won gold in xgames slope-style. Pay attention people.

"i hate people because they're good"

haters will hate. **** it.

hopefully one day people will be jealous of you and hate for no reason either.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    If SW only does pipe then why does he win park comps too?

For pipe haters, they are usually just frustrated homos who can't ride period.

For SW haters, you ought to ask why you hate success?
    1) you have no idea what other riders that are out there that dont even really compete. compared to guys like MFM and lucas magoon and chris bradshaw, "SW" is as stylish as a piece of sh*t

2)ok chief, im not saying "SW" sucks, hes frickin good as ****, but snowboarding isnt just pipe, as it may appear to people who only watch the winter x games

3) learn more about the sport, then talk

well stated zach619, don't be hatin

i'm hating this stupid ass thread

i hate him because he has an annoying personality. i know hes a sick snow boarder.

i'll never forget the time i was watching the x games years ago, bucky lasek was up and shaun white pulled some stupid prank on him right before his turn to go and he completely messed up his performance because of it and he lost. He thought he was being funny and bucky got really pissed.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    snowboarding is a douche bag sport anyway. Just look at those gay pants they all wear.

Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    1) you have no idea what other riders that are out there that dont even really compete. compared to guys like MFM and lucas magoon and chris bradshaw, "SW" is as stylish as a piece of sh*t

2)ok chief, im not saying "SW" sucks, hes frickin good as ****, but snowboarding isnt just pipe, as it may appear to people who only watch the winter x games

3) learn more about the sport, then talk
    OOOHHHHHH. I'm sorry sonny. I've only been riding SINCE 1988 and averaging 60 plus days a year every year since then.