LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: skiiers?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    595
    Images
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    skiing is for vaginas

    unless your tom wallich or however you spell his name

    i have the utmost respect for that guy
    Seriously. This is the same argument about surfing/bodyboarding.

    Can't you people just respect everyone.

    Unless you've met every skier, and they are all vaginas, I highly doubt your reasoning. And in my opinion, there are probably a lot of skiers, who are better at snowboarding than you are. Get over yourself.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    skiing is for vaginas

    unless your tom wallich or however you spell his name

    i have the utmost respect for that guy
    Hey wow chill there. My dad grew up skiing in Austria and Colorado, he has passed his love onto me, we take a trip to CO every year seeing as we live in VA. I hit up wintergreen several times a year. If you say skiiers are "vaginas" than you obviously don't know what you are talking about. Try skiing moguls and backcountry, not to mention the park. Snowboards are the ones who screw up the moguls.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    skiing is for vaginas
    seriously... you are the same d***** bag that started the hatin' on shaun white thread. you need a reality check my friend.

  4. #14
    I've been skiing for a fair bit. I started out in Tahoe. It's super fun. So is snowboarding. I've stuck with skiing because I've been doing it longer, plus I love the moguls.

    Also, anyone know if there's some good snow near Baltimore, or should I give up and go to Aspen?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    "DC suburbs"-allegedly
    Posts
    231
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Data View Post
    I've been skiing for a fair bit. I started out in Tahoe. It's super fun. So is snowboarding. I've stuck with skiing because I've been doing it longer, plus I love the moguls.

    Also, anyone know if there's some good snow near Baltimore, or should I give up and go to Aspen?


    wow. i hope youre joking. i dont mean to be an ass but if you were any good at all at skiing, or had any sense of elementry school geography, you would PROBLY know that aspen is gonna be 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000x better than anywhere near baltimore
    Last edited by chadbrochill93; Feb 24, 2009 at 03:06 AM. Reason: uh

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by chadbrochill93 View Post
    Wow. I hope you're joking. i dont mean to be an ass but if you were any good at all at skiing, or had any sense of elementary school geography, you would PROBABLY know that Aspen is gonna be 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000x better than anywhere near Baltimore
    Hey man, I'm in the same boat as Beaner. Aspen is probably a million times better, but it's also a million times more expensive, and I'm not a millionaire. So, Chad, bro, chill man. All I'm asking is White Tail, Round Top, Liberty etc. worth the price of a lift ticket. I really want to know what ATMCRacer thinks though.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Data View Post
    Hey man, I'm in the same boat as Beaner. Aspen is probably a million times better, but it's also a million times more expensive, and I'm not a millionaire. So, Chad, bro, chill man. All I'm asking is White Tail, Round Top, Liberty etc. worth the price of a lift ticket. I really want to know what ATMCRacer thinks though.
    havent been out west or over seas in so longgg god damn it i miss it out west is so worth it

    idk much or anything about those mtns idk were they are i ski killington and race vermont our day passes our like 75ish dollars but i got a season pass. look online for good prices and hell its always worth it to get out there


    out of curiosity why was this thread started

  8. ...was bored and love skiing so wanted to see if anyone actually surfed and skied instead of boarding... btw if anyone wants to see an insane ski movie check out movie called Turbo

  9. #19
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    I dont know what it is called, but I watched some super ski event, that was insane! It was downhill, but with some crazy jumps.
    Last edited by Swellinfo; Feb 24, 2009 at 03:18 PM.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    i snowboard but a few years ago i was coming down a green as the terrain park was right above the green and the only way to get down is to go down a green and at the lift was this skiier taking a picture of his kid and well i yelled at him to move as i couldnt and he didnt move so i just laid him out he got all pissed and i just left but i about got my ticket taken away from me.