LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I appologize

I appologize for my comments towards the people and places of the eastern shore Va. The eastern shore is a beautiful place in its own. But living on the eastern shore and surfing in OC, DE, assateague only reaffirmed the fact that jersey and elsewhere on the right coast is substantially better than it will ever be there.

Quote Originally Posted by NJSur4 View Post
    I appologize for my comments towards the people and places of the eastern shore Va. The eastern shore is a beautiful place in its own. But living on the eastern shore and surfing in OC, DE, assateague only reaffirmed the fact that jersey and elsewhere on the right coast is substantially better than it will ever be there.
    haha right i hate driving into virginia and through nc it sucks. as does the whole eastern shore delmarva

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    thanks again,swellinfo!
    mapquest had me going 9 to 1 to 24 to 113 to 13.
    why?
    this is one of the few occasions i agree with mapquest, i would take 24 to 113.... taking route 9 all the way to 13 (through salisbury (or around)) seems to take you unnecessarily west, as well as into traffic.

thank you,swellinfo members.

epidemicepic,exit98surf,njsurf4,mapquest=113.

vs.

micah,mitchell,google=13.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    thank you,swellinfo members.

epidemicepic,exit98surf,njsurf4,mapquest=113.

vs.

micah,mitchell,google=13.

route 66 all the way

Man all I gotta say is that I know a major shortcut from VB to the OBX. Total life saver!!!!

And whoever said something about the speed limits in the delmarva is so correct. 55 on the Highway??!! I think its like 85 out here on CO. You will see signs that say like "sharp curve" 75 mph. Driving the speed limit is gnarly out here.

why don't you tell me your shortcut?

If you're having challenges in negotiating a route from the Lewes ferry to VaBeach you have no idea what you're in for after crossing the Bay Bridge Tunnel and continuing on to "Cape Hatteras."

Ain't that a fact.
    Hampton Roads / Norf**k confuzzles the daylights outa me every time

The shortcut is sick and cuts about 45 min to an hour off and I know 2 shortcuts
    i can get to kitty hawk from va beach in about an hour flat