LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone get waves today?

CB was off the chains for hours. I dropped in on an overhead bomb on my longboard and damn near shat myself.

Images
    Man, I ate it on every wave except two or three. At least we got waves ... but the flatness made me suck!

I caught more waves than I knew what to do with. Not an epic session, but definitely classic.

It was nice to not be ninja suited up too!!
    anyone get any pics?

Surf City, Wrightsville, and Carolina were fine specimens all day. Wind never really went offshore, but there was enough groundswell to go through it. You could tell everyone hadn't surfed in too long. Big smiles, hoots and barrels all day. Never had a bad time in a North Carolina lineup!!!

Hell yea, I got hooted like never before. It felt amazing.

Skooba, I'm looking for photos too. There was a photographer with a big 600mm (I think) lens, and then a few others with SLRs where I was, but I can't find anyone who has pics. www.wblivesurf.com has a few, but there aren't any of the bigger waves in there.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    I was happy because my FORCE bros and I were able to shred our 4'6"x 12"x .75's today. Sick pits out front, several kooks put down at the expense of a FORCE shack/slash/air/sick gnarly claim combo brah! SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    I was happy because my FORCE bros and I were able to shred our 4'6"x 12"x .75's today. Sick pits out front, several kooks put down at the expense of a FORCE shack/slash/air/sick gnarly claim combo brah! SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!
    wrong conway i know you werent out due to you having lacrosse from 3:30-5:30. but i didnt get to go out.

wrightsville was sick all day. wind got on it around lunchtime but the end of the day glassed back over for some of the nicest sets ive seen in a LONG time. got absolutely destroyed on a few of the bigger drops but had a great day overall. worth the drive from raleigh.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    wrong conway i know you werent out due to you having lacrosse from 3:30-5:30. but i didnt get to go out.
    I did go out. Out front.
    It was SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post