LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waves

Waves

What do you think about nj this weekend

possible small ones for sat morning early. other than that, chop city.

Images

did you take into fact the wind for cape may for sunday? becuase you have OC at like chest...i was going to make the trek over to cape may but now not so sure....will it be worth it or just see knee high dribblers?

not exactly sure when the waves are going to be good in Cape May. It sais like chest to head high for everywhere else in nj besides Cape May going into early next week. I guess we'll find out

The weekend doesnt look good for jerz, sat is callin for choppy 2 footers and 4-6 on sunday. so 40 degree water with disorganized conditions sounds kinda wack to me. Let's pray the wind improves somehow over the next 2 days.

Images
    As of now, it looks like too much N in the swell for cape may to see anything.

So is this our first Nor' Easter of the winter? Less then thirty days till spring and this is the first big N/NNE/NE swell we have seen?

I say for those who know, keep an eye on it. The models may give up a few hours of semi clean conditions, all around... and/or clean conditions for a few,...very few spots, on the Delmarva well before the swell drops and the winds clean it up. You know I love that one spot with the right NE swell hitting it, more so then its better known S kegs. When the angle is right and the swell is big enough that spot just stays wide open the whole way, with huge drops as always. Otherwise I may, maybe,..paddle across, to that other spot. Either way, by Sunday afternoon you might want to take a look at it somewhere. Otherwise, bring on that cold cleanup.

On a side note, if we can start to keep getting this sand flushed around, like these last two swell have done, I am hoping that it might set us up for a sweet warm aired spring session once or twice, we have just got to keep the swell trains moving.

swellinfo? why is spellbinders calling for chest high glassy on saturday and youre reports calling for chip waist to ankle....any reason your reports for the same area are so different?

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    So is this our first Nor' Easter of the winter? Less then thirty days till spring and this is the first big N/NNE/NE swell we have seen?
    I say for those who know, keep an eye on it.
    So Southside IR is it, especially on Monday. Everybody GET there!