LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 97

Thread: waaayyyyyy

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Washington dc
    Posts
    167

    waaayyyyyy

    ...............

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    josh, you created a thread about nothing... this isn't seinfeld.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    josh, you created a thread about nothing... this isn't seinfeld.
    bahahahaha there should be a thread with favorite seinfeld quotes!!!!!!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Lewes, DE
    Posts
    5,377
    Images
    121
    Seinfeld Quote - The jerk store called and they are running out of you.

    PS. I'm not calling you a jerk, first seinfeld quote that came to me.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Seinfeld Quote - The jerk store called and they are running out of you.

    PS. I'm not calling you a jerk, first seinfeld quote that came to me.
    Are you calling me a jerk?!! No soup for you!

  6. #6
    Iceybeatzjosh is back

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    205

    Wink Kramer

    I need the secure packaging of Jockeys. My BOYS need a home!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ocmd
    Posts
    704
    Images
    10
    GLORIOUS COMEBACK from iceybeatzjosh!!!!!!!!

  9. #9
    Don't call it a come back....

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFresh View Post
    I need the secure packaging of Jockeys. My BOYS need a home!
    or perhaps we should make a bra for men. We'll call it a bro!

    No, how about a manzer?