LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lifegaurding

Lifegaurding

i was thinking about being a life guard this summer. wanted to get some feedback if some of you are life guards and what your experiences with it and if you got to surf a lot while on the job.
    Last edited by bigSURFsk8; Feb 27, 2009 at 09:34 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by bigSURFsk8 View Post
    i was thinking about being a lifegaurd this summer. wanted to get some feedback if some of you are lifegaurds and what your experiences with it and if you got to surf a lot while on the job.
    what's a lifegaurd?

Lifeguarding = Kooks....don't do it man

They're plenty of other jobs that will allow you to surf

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i have never been a lifeguard but i have a friend that does lifeguard and he says its work. also you get a nice tan, meet some nice beach bunnies but same when you surf. finally you can surf before you start and after you finish lifeguarding.

I was thinking of giving it a shot this summer. Not bad money for sitting around and yelling at people. Just wish that they would bring back the bullhorns like the old days, I think it would be fun to hear me announce to everyone on the beach that the Touron by the rocks or in the rip, is getting ready to drown. So for the upteenth time get away/move away from that area please, for god sakes you dumb ass what the f is your problem, if you don't get out of the water and stay out I am going to beat you in the head with this bullhorn....you stupid fool from PA.

If you are not a stupid fool from PA, please disregard.

But really, you can imagine how dumb it gets I am sure, but it lets you stay in shape and the setting is not to bad, and all the other tasty things that may come as a result....

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    I was thinking of giving it a shot this summer. Not bad money for sitting around and yelling at people. Just wish that they would bring back the bullhorns like the old days, I think it would be fun to hear me announce to everyone on the beach that the Touron by the rocks or in the rip, is getting ready to drown. So for the upteenth time get away/move away from that area please, for god sakes you dumb ass what the f is your problem, if you don't get out of the water and stay out I am going to beat you in the head with this bullhorn....you stupid fool from PA.

If you are not a stupid fool from PA, please disregard.

But really, you can imagine how dumb it gets I am sure, but it lets you stay in shape and the setting is not to bad, and all the other tasty things that may come as a result....
    dont forget the cute beach bunnies. o wait you can get them if your amazing at surfing and have a hot body with a car. now with me i have the first 2 and soon getting the 3rd in like 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    dont forget the cute beach bunnies. o wait you can get them if your amazing at surfing and have a hot body with a car. now with me i have the first 2 and soon getting the 3rd in like 4 months.

you sound like such a homo

Quote Originally Posted by wbluke View Post
    you sound like such a homo
    you know you really shouldnt be stereotyping people. and no im not homo and if you know me then you would understand my humor but since you probably dont know me then you wouldnt understand my sense of humor.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    wow
    "cute beach bunnies"
    just wow dude.
    new level.

Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    wow
    "cute beach bunnies"
    just wow dude.
    new level.
    i know conway.