LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Exclamation surf science talk at cape henlopen high school

For Delmarva region,

I will be giving a seminar on ocean wave science and surf forecasting at the Cape Henlopen High School Theater on March 11 at 7pm.

Come on out! A $3 fee will go to the high school surf club.

I will be speaking about topics like wave generation, surf variability, wave modelling, and swell prediction. Should be fun!

Daaaannnggg Micha... Going big time

Images
    Is this the first one of these you are doing? Would you be interested in doing one of these at salisbury if possible. I got a friend in the geography dept. that might be able to help set something up/

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zansurf View Post
    Is this the first one of these you are doing? Would you be interested in doing one of these at salisbury if possible. I got a friend in the geography dept. that might be able to help set something up/
    Ya, it would be cool to do one with the Salisbury Geography department. I've given a talk to the University of Delaware geog/climate department if that helps create some acceptance.

Please send over an email to info@swellinfo to discuss any details.

Should be a good turnout Micah. I have fliers up in the surf shops and Surf Bagel. There seems to be a lot of interest so I am excited. I will give you a call this weekend to sure up some things.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    ah i would come and check that out, but ill be home getting my wisdom teeth out. keep us updated for the next one!

Hope to see everyone there.

Images

Pain in Philly

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    ah i would come and check that out, but ill be home getting my wisdom teeth out. keep us updated for the next one!
    I hope everything comes out all right. . . if you know what I mean.

Images
    i would def second a lecture at SU. would be a good turn out

I wanted to come tonight, but don't think I can make it with a late work night. That being said I am all for a Salisbury lecture in the future, I hope it works out.