LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: idoser

idoser

any experiences from this thing??

sounds like it has so much potential if it is legit

The hell is Idozer??? If it looks sick, and has potential, I'm down.

it's this crazy thing that uses these biaural brain beats like white noise to simulate the effects of drugs and out of body experiences and stuff

it's pretty nuts, check it out

Images
    This is really fascinating.

here's the web site:
    http://i-doser.com/

dude... I just ordered some headphones that will work with it. I'm trying this out for sure. Thanks for the lead.

Images
    what does it do?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DPR View Post
    what does it do?
    google is your friend.

Here is a little article:
    http://www.bloggernews.net/16919
    it is a simulation of drugs and mental states through sound waves, called binaural beats.

Images
    Now I am definetly bringing my ipod to work.... Someone try it and let everyone know if it works so we don't have to waste the $20 if it doesn't do the job

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Here's the scoop:

Electrical activity is how the brain releases neurotransmitters like serotonin or dopamine. Well this I-Dozer has "songs" that have one frequency of music in one ear, and a separate frequency in the other. The difference in frequency is how it "works." The difference is like a brainwave and sets off electrical activities to try and release the transmitters (e.g. to get high). Sounds great.

The problem lies in the susceptibility of the I-Dozer to people. I would guess that ~90-95% of people aren't affected by this type of ****. ~5% of people are slightly able to be affected and the others get their mind blown. I tried this like 5 times and got nothing. My friends have all tried it too, just attempting to get SOMETHING out of it. Only one person said that they kinda have a different feeling in their head.

One of my friend's friend bought it and gave us everything so we got it for free. I would download this off Bittorrent or similar programs so you can try the real program for free and not waste money haha. I'm curious to see if anyone have felt ANYTHING haha.

Images
    This thread caught my eye, so I did DL a bittorrent track - called the Digital Drug CD - from btjunkie. Seems like it's worth a go. But seems more like you need to put yourself in the right mindset for this, like mushrooms or meditation.

I will try it out tonight when I go to sleep, and see what I get. I will report back tomorrow