LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: idoser

i just tried it. cocaine almost put me to sleep after about 10 minutes.. the acid one was kind of makin me feel a little funny. i didnt try laying down and **** like they said. just closed my eyes with some headphones on and kicked back in my chair.

links to torrents:

this is the one i downloaded and know works with no virii or spyware

http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1472490/3932574/

i think this is the same one if demonoid doesnt let you download without an account.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/1398774
    Last edited by donson; Mar 2, 2009 at 12:48 AM. Reason: linky

one thing that should be taken into consideration is they say they don't work when the file is in mp3 format, it has to be in some weird drg format because the mp3s don't pick up certain high pitched sounds or something

you can still find the drg files online though

you can DL all the doses for free using bit torrnet. Not legal,but free

Images
    I buy the internet, therefore its a perk with the internet. That = legal

they dont work!!! its just drowning sounds that make you go to sleep....it takes like an hour of straight listening for it to even work....these have been aound for a while too...really not all that great

when your about to buy it, they say that it DOESNT WORK FOR EVERYONE, you have to be a certain kind of person? so you really have to try it for ones self i guess

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NSsurfer View Post
    when your about to buy it, they say that it DOESNT WORK FOR EVERYONE, you have to be a certain kind of person? so you really have to try it for ones self i guess
    i downloaded it and it seems to be fuzzy in some parts... anyone else experience that? i was thinking it is probably a bad download and it should have smooth sharper beats in it