LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vince Boulanger

yo chaz when is that **** dropping, i can only watch that trailer so many times!

2. yeah you might have seen me out in the water. i get to surf whenever it is not good enough to film ahha. its tough to do but ive been obsessed with Patience so its gotten easier. I still sneak some water time during filming.

This July Patience will drop. There will be a full premiere tour. east coast, west coast and some other random places where people have contacted me to show it (portugal, france, aus...) Ill be keeping you all posted. I might be working on a more content based trailer to have out a month or so before it is released. I am working on a blog regarding all things Patience right now. http://www.patiencemovie.com/ it will be updated today.

thanks for all the support. Patience would not be possible without the core guys that check this site.

chaz

Vince sure enough schralpes the pow pow and chaz puts together a good surf flick. Keep representing Ocean City for us boys. Get up with me Chaz, maybe i can have a wave or two in the extras of your next film....

4. www.patiencemovie.com here is some vince

Images
    I thought Vince had beat Rob one year. There both good surfers and Rob and Vince were probably neck-and-neck in Easterns. Rob never killed him in that contest?