LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

Images

Question Need cheap motel!

I need a cheap room in Cocoa Beach for the Ron Jons Surf Festival Fri. April 10th to Sun. April 12th. Preferably within a block or so of beach. Everytime I book on the internet and pay $80 - 120 a night , I see them when I get there for half the price in little places that are on not on the internet. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanx, SCislander

Images
    from my experience if you go for a cheap hotel in cocoa beach, it's likely to be a very very shady place... there is one in particular that comes to mind (I can't seem to remember the name but it was a couple of miles north of ronjon's ...) that is next door to a strip club and has metal shutters over the check-in window to protect the staff inside from thugs and bandits (or maybe VERY catty strippers)

i don't live in cocoa beach... but i kinda doubt you'll find anything decent for under $80/night...

Images

Yes,

you are probaly right! I definately do not need cockroaches crawling on me while I sleep! And the season has started so prices are up.

Images
    starting to get near the spring break rush.

i'm on spring break now too. i live in melbourne, so i don't need to go very far... swellinfo, what are your predicitons for this longer period swell thats supposed to show up later in the week?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sab0610 View Post
    i'm on spring break now too. i live in melbourne, so i don't need to go very far... swellinfo, what are your predicitons for this longer period swell thats supposed to show up later in the week?
    ya, a longer period swell will move in for the weekend. The winds are looking pretty light, so it could be fun.