LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Sublime reunites!!!

Images
    unfortunately, a total reunion is impossible...

i believe they united after brad died and became the Long Beach Dub Allstars.

Images
    they actually played as Sublime with a new singer. They are going to play the originals and start to write new stuff. Completely different from long beach.

sorry but they are just long beach dub or any other name they would like to call themselves but there really is no Sublime without Brad.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    unfortunately, a total reunion is impossible...
    yeah sucks

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    its not going to be the same with a new singer
    if i want to see sublime stuff performed, i'll go see badfish.

Yeah its definitely not the same with out Brad... But they still rock. I've seen Long Beach Shortbus several times and they still killed it. Way better than going to see Badfish

Images
    Stop complaining you ungrateful ****s, there is once again a three piece band called sublime that contains 2/3 of the original members. Yes brads voice, and guitar will never be duplicated but this is pretty sweet. It is much better than a tribute band it is the reincarnation of what we have always known as sublime. ****!!!!!

Images
    well without all the original members of the band it's not really Sublime. That would be like Paul Mcartney and Ringo Starr reuniting and playing Beatles songs with two other dudes that sort of sound like Lennon and Harrison and calling themselves The Beatles.

Anyway, it would be fun to go see Sublime 2.