LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Images
    While it is cool they're playing together again, I think it is wrong to use the 'Sublime' name for this band out of respect of Bradley. Just come up with a new name and have (former members of Sublime).

And Badfish shouldn't even be mentioned in this thread...they are talentless hacks who are simply making money from other people's ideas. The only reason they are known is because they've toured a lot and people love singing along to Sublime songs at the bar. Anyone who thinks Badfish is legit is crazy. Ever see who goes to their shows? Young kids who are only there to get f'ed up and chicks who only know Sublime from the radio.....and while I'm all for picking up drunk chicks, as a true Sublime fan I'd rather stay at home and keep my $20, pack something, crack open a beer and throw on my favorite Sublime bootlegs...

Images
    You guys took the wind right out of my sails. I hope everyone is super happy about killing my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Zansurf View Post
    You guys took the wind right out of my sails. I hope everyone is super happy about killing my dreams.
    Hey man,

Just remember AC/DC went on and kicked a$$ with Brian Johnson.
    And I don't mean to take one thing away from Bon Scott, may he RIP.

Peace

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFresh View Post
    Hey man,

Just remember AC/DC went on and kicked a$$ with Brian Johnson.
    And I don't mean to take one thing away from Bon Scott, may he RIP.

Peace
    Ya, so did the chili peppers, and they had there best album ever after that. ya never know. there definetly going to make some good music.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    it'll never be the same
    never be as good

They never were good...NOTHING BUT A HORRIBLE COVER BAND.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    arent they the ones that sing "date rape"? i love that song.
    Date rape is a cover as well....ever hear Rawhide by Frankie Laine?

Such losers...I'm glad Brad is no longer stealing music and calling it his own.

I must add this though...

Rewind Selector is a good album as long as you turn off each song when the Sublime starts...LOL

Images
    I hate you all so much right now especially this immense douche that keeps talking trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Zansurf View Post
    I hate you all so much right now especially this immense douche that keeps talking trash.
    It's not trash, it's the truth! Every single one of their songs are covers. Name one, and I'll post a link to the original dumb ass. LOL