LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new format!!!!!

Images
    I'll be adding the water temp, current tides, and weather to the top of the page...
    I was too impatient to wait on the release. We should have that up there pretty soon.

Quote Originally Posted by robernt3 View Post
    Not to crash the party or anything, I really really really like the new style.
    But one of the things I really use swellinfo for is the water temp.
    Maybe I just can't find it on here anymore? If I missed it someone tell me where to find it.
    If its not there, is there anyway it could get back on the site?

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    what browser/operating system are you using?
    I was actually using internet explorer 2007 at work, but 2003 version on my laptop at home I can see the surf/swell scale chart and table to the right. Then below that I see the Jersey or mid atlantic swell model.

So I guess it was because of internet explorer 2007, would have to play around with the browser settings.

Looks great though, thanks.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    good work.

Images

Chrome Dome

Quote Originally Posted by dredg2 View Post
    I was actually using internet explorer 2007 at work, but 2003 version on my laptop at home I can see the surf/swell scale chart and table to the right. Then below that I see the Jersey or mid atlantic swell model.

So I guess it was because of internet explorer 2007, would have to play around with the browser settings
    Just Get Google Chrome and forget about IE..it's terrible. Chrome is so much easier, faster, and displays all the info you want on this site

I realize that the Costa Rica forecast is not yet public release, but the Deep Water Waves is for November - the other charts are March. The swell table appears to be fine; the tides look wrong from eyeballing - not high enough since CR has 8 to 10 foot tides; wind table looks good.

For PR North (Sandy Beach), the weather looks slick but the data is all garbage (everything says 61F).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rodndtube View Post
    I realize that the Costa Rica forecast is not yet public release, but the Deep Water Waves is for November - the other charts are March. The swell table appears to be fine; the tides look wrong from eyeballing - not high enough since CR has 8 to 10 foot tides; wind table looks good.

For PR North (Sandy Beach), the weather looks slick but the data is all garbage (everything says 61F).
    ya, the costa rica stuff is NOT live yet... Hang tight please!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dredg2 View Post

So I guess it was because of internet explorer 2007, would have to play around with the browser settings.

Looks great though, thanks.
    I believe the issue was an Internet Explorer 6 issue, that has been fixed now...

FYI, if you are using IE6, update your browser... IE6 has so many issues.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by robernt3 View Post
    Not to crash the party or anything, I really really really like the new style.
    But one of the things I really use swellinfo for is the water temp.
    Maybe I just can't find it on here anymore? If I missed it someone tell me where to find it.
    If its not there, is there anyway it could get back on the site?
    water temps, and other current weather/tide data has just been added to the top of the pages.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    woohoo, seven day forecasts!
    no I can get my hopes up even earlier, and be crushed twice as hard when I'm let down!

I like it also, and thank goodness the graph showing wave height is still here Anyone have a simple explanation on how to read the main chart/graph with the flags?