Tinton Falls, New Jersey, United States

Top 3 Spring Break, Party and Surf Destinations

Kalen Foley breaks down his top 3 Spring Break Destinations that you are going to want your board.

This thread is a Discussion in response to the following Swellinfo news Article

This article was submitted to the Swellinfo Surf News section on March 7, 2009

Lewes, DE
    anyone have a spring break destination?

News outlets don't have much to talk about - It seems to me like they blow everything out of proportion.

I went to cancun 5 years ago for spring break, needless to say I lived like a rockstar for a week, didn't sleep much, boze, women, etc. I didn't expect waves so I didn't bring a board. One day we went to this beach behind "The City" nightclub. It was beautiful, shoulder high and glassy beachbreak with a lot of power. I ended up renting a beat up bodyboard from a guy for $10. I wish i hadn't been on such a binge that week because I didn't have much gas left in the tank. i was noodle armed and puking in 45 minutes. Also if you walk to the right a short distance there is a nice wave that breaks below some rock cliffs. This spot was packed with local BB'ers, i didn't go out there but sat on the cliff and watched below for a while. E
    Even if this spot is flat there is a flowrider up near the club which is pretty fun. I could tell stories for weeks of that trip but it was sweet, I recommend it and definitely do some snorkeling while you're down there

headed to rincon, pr march 16 for the week...should be good times with plenty of waves

then goin to nicaragua from april 1-15.

then back to good ole OCMD lol

I went to Cabo for my bachelor party and had a great time. Surfed Zippers, near Costa Azul, which is a good surfshop. Here is my trip report. Where to eat, drink and get dirty. Also where to surf.