LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

new flow rider in new jersey

Have you guys heard of the new indoor water park, with a flow rider that is opening this month in New Jersey.

here is the link to Sahara Sams.

Curious how many people are interested in surfing the flow rider. $28 for a day pass... Not too bad. I think it would be pretty fun, especially in the winter.

Images
    Looks like it would suck on a sponge.

Those flowriders without a wave aren't all that fun. I was on one up in the pocono's at CamelBeach water park (at Camelback ski resort) and it was pretty stupid. Just go back and forth like a tourist riding straight on an Aussie.

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by souljahsky View Post
    Those flowriders without a wave aren't all that fun. I was on one up in the pocono's at CamelBeach water park (at Camelback ski resort) and it was pretty stupid. Just go back and forth like a tourist riding straight on an Aussie.
    hahahaha. yeah but i feel like it would be something to do especially with a winter like this one

Images
    the wavehouse in san diego is sick. its a perfect left barrel that they can crank up to 10 feet. the guys who ride it regulary r sick. I mean, retarded good at it. back flips. 360s. these guys do unthinkable snowboarding tricks on it.

won't help ur surfing much cause its like snowboarding on water.

sick tho. I don't use it much tho. it is right on the beach in mission and there r real waves to surf out front every day so why waste ur money.

and the wave house is a bar too. which is awesome.

those wave machines r fun for sure, but they r no surf replacement.

Images

Thumbs down

That water park looks hella WEAK!!!!! I wouldn't even call that a "flowrider" I certainly will not be spending my $$ there.

Images

baaaahh LOoooOL

That looks sick for some kooks i have seen, Its better to keep my money away from that place.