LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

wednesday afternoon

it looks like we could see a late day wind shift tomorrow. keep an eye on the latest.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    it looks like we could see a late day wind shift tomorrow. keep an eye on the latest.
    yeah...from my experience if you're committed to being inside making a presentation then that pretty much guarantees the sun comes out, winds kick straight off, and the waves start pumping...oh wait..your are

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    yeah...from my experience if you're committed to being inside making a presentation then that pretty much guarantees the sun comes out, winds kick straight off, and the waves start pumping...oh wait..your are
    presentation isn't until 7pm...

Images
    Not to worry, I'll hit it and let you know if it was any good.............it's the least I can do

Images
    Yeah I think it might be a pretty fun afternoon sesh! Looking forward to some time in the water before I start a new job

Images
    yeah wednesday afternoon worked out nicely in DE!

Images
    OH Snap! I just got out of the water a little bait ago, around 7 and I had a ton of fun! I went left on a few and got some little barrels at the Carousel. Had a sweet time for sure! Hope you takers did as well

Good time in DE. First time in three months I caught anything decent. Thank God, I was starting to freak out.

Squan was packed, at around 4 pm, there were about 30 guys out.

Quote Originally Posted by chillisurfer View Post
    Squan was packed, at around 4 pm, there were about 30 guys out.
    New Jersey SUCKED today. There was some size for sure but quality lines never emerged. Tons of drift with Wind S-SW till dark. POOP.