LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Ocean City Maryland

where is a good street 2 go get wet at?? im down there 4 a week would appreciate the help

48th street sucks....don't go there. anywhere else is good.

Images
    Its a fairly straight beach with beachbreak sandbars. Get some binoculars or do a little driving...in four weeks you should ferret out all of the "secrets"

Images
    i want some phillips seafood

Basicly 80st down is good. And my favorite beach is 65th st because no one really goes there but it breaks better then all the other streets.

Images
    mike came out here a year or two ago and I met up with him at blacks beach.

mike tells me that the oc inlet is now a surf only zone 365 days a year.

so, hit the inlet. it will surely be crowded, but that's the thing about oc md. the crowds are always heavy cause everyone mobs out 48th or the inlet. and there is a very good reason that everyone else is there. surf 48th steer one day and then go somewhere north a surf a peak... usually a muchy ****tier wave.

there r no secrets in oc md. go south down chicoteque and ****.

i hate how its always so crowded.

....and it will be less crowded by talking about it? same question that has been asked over and over and over....for goodness sake, give it a rest.

Quote Originally Posted by xgen70 View Post
    ....and it will be less crowded by talking about it? same question that has been asked over and over and over....for goodness sake, give it a rest.
    I couldn't agree more. You wonder why the best breaks in town are overloaded with kooks that lack respect for locals...

Here's an idea...instead of showing up to a break where you're probably not welcome, take a drive up coastal highway and look for an uncrowded peak. You'll have more fun and not upset others....works out perfectly.

yea no secret 48th st is super crowded with good and bad as long as there is anything to ride.. i just dont fully understand why people all crowd themselves on one side of the jetty (which goes out about 10 ft) when the break looks about the same on both sides.. if i do go to 48th ill usually just go to the uncrowded side and catch alot more waves than all the people waiting in the crowded lineup