LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Brave New World question..

was there about 2 - 3 months ago..i dont recall seeing any of thier wetsuits out..was just wondring if anyone knows if they have them out now? thanks.

WTF are you talking about?Are you high?
    Last edited by DavidOlya; Mar 13, 2009 at 02:18 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rlan328 View Post
    was there about 2 - 3 months ago..i dont recall seeing any of thier wetsuits out..was just wondring if anyone knows if they have them out now? thanks.
    Brave New Kook.....Bahahahahahah

I don't even know anyone that shops there.

Support a core shop!

Quote Originally Posted by rlan328 View Post
    Yeah um...this doesn't make any sense. nice try though.

Images
    i believe rlan was saying, he stopped by the shop a few months ago, but there were new wet suits. and he was wondering if they had got any more suits in?

It took me a few takes, before I figured out what he was asking.

To be honest i literally didnt see them..i hadnt been there in at least 2 years and went to the back where they use to be and didint see anything and kinda just left without asking or anything all i saw was a bunch of snowboarding gear..i havent bought anything from there in the past but i had rmebered there being a decent amount of suits and i just wanted to try some on to see how they feel..sorry for the confusion..i supopse it was just me and didnt look around enough.

Images
    Ok...I'm done being a douche

I don't know why..... but they move the surf stuff downstairs in the back every year...And then back upstairs.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Mar 13, 2009 at 12:18 PM.

Images
    Whatever is in season is upstairs. Surfing or snowboarding. In the winter, their suits/boards go downstairs.

Images
    Aquaholic: no, you were right on... Brave New Kook about sums it up. I guess it's great if you need to buy Tommy Bahama and Polo clothes... and talk to salesmen and women who think they are privileged just by working there...

just to explain..i really have had no expereince with BNW before..basically Ive had same few suits for few years now and my 3/2 was bought online but never really fit/felt right..so from what i had remembered from the cuple times i had been then 2+ years back...they seemed to have had a decent selection of suits..so i figuered i would try some on/see how they feel before buying one from somewhere..again i might be wrong by saying that they had a good selection being that i havent been there in a while..if i am wrong im open to all suggestions as to where would have the biggest selections..thanks.
    Last edited by rlan328; Mar 13, 2009 at 03:43 PM.