LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: photos?

Talking photos?

I love the new layout, much more informative! Thank you for putting in all the time and effort for us...it takes a lot of guess work out of the winter equation. It might just be my computer, but is anyone else having a tough time pulling up the pictures? It pulls up the photo and then runs to an error page. Sorry if you already know about this Micah, but I have been out of town and haven't kept up with the thread. If it is my computer...does anyone have an idea of what this could be? Thanks for the help, Blumkin

Images
    no, I am not aware of this problem. Everything works good on my machines.

Can you please tell me what browser and operating system you are using, so I can troubleshoot.

Thanks... Anyone else having this issue?

yea the same thing happens to me... i am running firefox

Images
    Micah, just a thought.....maybe when you rolled out the new format. Somehow firefox isn't supported? Maybe the version of FF?

I use Chrome....works just fine for me. I recommend this browser...it's fast!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by arenneisen View Post
    yea the same thing happens to me... i am running firefox
    I do all my browsing with firefox... hmmmm.

do you run windows or mac?

When you mouse over the photos, you see a bigger image that shows above it right?

when you mouse over the photo, can you please tell me the address that shows up on the bottom of the browser (the link url address).

Thanks.

I do not know if you messed around with it, but it is working all of a sudden. It was doing this all week, but now its fine! I am using Safari on a Mac just as a reference, but I guess it doesnt matter anymore. Thanks again for all the hard work you have done to make the site the best in the business!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Blumkin80 View Post
    I do not know if you messed around with it, but it is working all of a sudden. It was doing this all week, but now its fine! I am using Safari on a Mac just as a reference, but I guess it doesnt matter anymore. Thanks again for all the hard work you have done to make the site the best in the business!!
    I haven't changed anything... so, glad it works for you. I really dont know what the issue is, unless there is some sort of caching problem with your browser. For anyone still having the issue, please fill me in.

I use FF 3.07 without issue.

Images
    I was having the same issue at first but firefox sent an update a little while after everything changed up and everything works great now, so maybe your computer did not update something possibly.

mines working now i dont know what happened.

I like the new layout its awesome.