Mar 16, 2009, 04:16 PM
Swellinfo...is thursday gonna hold with the wind? Trying to make the decision to let the boss know if im taking off or not. Size looks excellent.
Mar 16, 2009, 04:26 PM
wednesday looks to be bigger than thursday. wed/thurs have potential, just a matter of the winds. keep an eye on it.
Mar 16, 2009, 07:02 PM
Wed. is looking awesome!!! 7 - 8 foot and 85 degree water!!!
Hope you boys score well here at home.
Mar 16, 2009, 07:03 PM
haha, have fun Chris. Bring back some photos.
Mar 16, 2009, 07:50 PM
noone likes you or your sarcasm chris
Mar 16, 2009, 11:15 PM
No sarcasm you tool. I'll be in Puerto Escondido. No worries Micah, we have a guy coming along to document our entire trip. Hope to have plenty of goods to share.
Originally Posted by Xtreme*Liquidshredda
Mar 17, 2009, 01:30 AM
Stoked on the trip Chris. I'm with Micah, I want the photos!
Mar 17, 2009, 01:33 AM
Thanks bro, looking forward to our next session in DE/MD.
Originally Posted by Ricky Data
Mar 18, 2009, 02:40 AM
Me too buddy! Hopefully sooner. Get some time in the green room for St. Paddy today.